Why Join the Bardstown-Nelson County Chamber?
You make an important difference when you belong to the Chamber. A strong Chamber of Commerce is essential for taking our business community to a strong position for the future. The support of each member solidifies the complete effectiveness of our pro-business efforts.
The Chamber works to nurture the areas business climate by sponsoring local activities, by monitoring local and state government action and how it will affect business, and by participating in community development initiatives. These good things can happen only with a broad base of support. That’s why having you as a member is so important.
Your membership helps us continue to provide vital services to our community. You can further your own, personal effectiveness by participating in Chamber sponsored events and by taking
advantage of networking and leadership opportunities.
Here’s an outline of the programs and services that the Chamber offers and some ways that you can make the Chamber work for you:
We give you the following opportunities to promote & market you and your business by sponsorship & networking through:
- Chamber Annual Dinner, January
- Chamber Lunch and Learn events
- 5:01 Business After Hours, third Wednesday of the month
- Chamber Golf Classic, held in June
- Annual Membership Directory
- Chamber Website, online directory, news, surveys, listing enhancements, etc.
- Referrals, Referrals Referrals!
- Chamber Advantage member-to-member discount program
- Chamber Gift Certificate program
- Chamber Addvantage e-newsletter
- Women’s Council, monthly luncheon, third Thursday of the month
- Coffee with the Legislators
- Ambassador Program
- Board of Directors
- Relocation Packet Sponsorship
- Ribbon Cuttings, for new businesses or established business that have relocated.