Contact the chamber if you are interested in becoming more involved in our community at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ambassador Program is a program of business leaders that come together as “chamber champions”. This is an exclusive group that is committed to strengthening the local business community.
- Connect with our Community
- Advocate for our local economy
- Mentor other business leaders
- Support local businesses
Young Professionals Program is a program of emerging business leaders and community members in the workforce that are under 40 years of age.
- Connect with individuals similar in age and interest
- Advocate for their community
- Gain Professional & Personal Development
- Gain Visibility & Recognition for their business or workplace
Diversity & Inclusion
The Bardstown-Nelson County Chamber of Commerce is committed to cultivating diversity and inclusion by providing resources and training to attract a diverse population within the workforce and community. A part of this commitment includes providing opportunities and fostering spaces for underrepresented voices and visions, which is critical to the economic vitality of the Bardstown- Nelson County area.
Volunteer for chamber and community events.
- Volunteer at our Golf, Cheers to Bardstown, or Shop Local 'Round Bardstown.
- Connect with other local non-profits and organizations for volunteer opportunities.